Jobs In Volta Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited is looking for an experienced and qualified person to be considered for appointment as Head of Accounts/Risk Department.
- Preparation of Liquidity Reserve Return-BSDIR.
- Preparation of Statement of Assets and Liabilities – BSD 2 R.
- Preparation of Reconciliation Statement with ARB Apex Bank Limited.
- Preparation of Large Exposures-advances and deposits – BSD 3 R.
- Management of Treasury Bills (Investment) for customers.
- Management of Treasury Bills (Investment) for the Bank.
- Preparation of Capital Adequacy Ratio
- Preparation of Important Performance Ratios.
- Preparation of Final Accounts for presentation to External Auditors.
- Risk and compliance activities.
- Submission of Reports to ARB Apex Bank Limited and Bank of Ghana.
- Preparation and review of budget, budgetary control report and corporation plan
- Maintenance of all asset registers.
- Preparation of inter-agency reconciliation statements.
- Any other job to be assigned to you from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Accounting option or any other related course, and or equivalent professional qualification (C.A, ACCA, ACIB.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience Must be computer literate. Knowledge in T24 Banking software.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should send their application letters and CVs via
Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited
P.O Box 1, Mepe,
CLOSING DATE:15TH MARCH, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.