Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring and implementing controls and related activities within the Xtra time/byte space.
- Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the xtra time/byte/Money space
- Design and Implement primary and secondary controls within the xtra time/Byte/money space to prevent and detect leakage
- Responsible for primary controls monitoring
- Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation
- Daily data quality monitoring on RAFM platform
- Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
- Conduct pre and post xtra time/byte/money product and services implementation test
- Review changes to the xtra time/byte/money system and user logs
- Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
- Perform bad debt aging analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- First Degree in B.Comm/ B.Acc/ BSC
- CISA/CISM qualification a plus.
- 3 years relevant experience in a technology-oriented industry preferably telecommunications. Experience in data analytics a plus
- Good Knowledge of the mechanics of telecommunications.
- Knowledge of Telco billing principles and operation.
- Good knowledge of the Revenue Management chain in telecommunications
- High level of IT
- Good understanding of quantitative and analytical principles
- Good knowledge of Financial analysis and modelling skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills/ Physical competencies:
- A sense of accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Analytically sound
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at both individual and team level
- Report writing abilities
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.