Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The overall purpose of Senior Sales & Business Development Executive is to meet and exceed sales targets and business goals by bringing our client’s company’s tools and services to clients and partners around the world. The role involves building a deep understanding of the company’s technologies, products, services, and potential tools, translating these to ?t the needs of a wide range of organizations (including but not limited to Local agribusinesses, Global Traders and Manufactures, Food Brands, Cooperatives/ Farmer groups, NGOs, Donors, Government institutions) working to improve the livelihoods of farmers and help create lasting pro?t for farmers everywhere.
You will be evaluated based on partnerships initiated and managed successfully, and sales closed. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a team player, has strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills and a deep understanding of global supply food systems, agricultural digitalisation and business intelligence and insight services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Generate sales leads, actively engage and manage a growing pipeline of potential partners (Local agribusinesses, Global Traders and Manufactures, Cooperatives/ Farmer groups, NGOs, Government institutions), prioritize and build strategic relationships with them based on needs and alignment to the company’s mission and business goals.
- Assess and convert MQLs with sales potentials from the Marketing team.
- Grow the company’s market share across Africa through ABM strategy, prospecting, cold calling, and networking within the global commodity trading/ sourcing, agricultural and nutrition security, and other relevant sectors with a primary focus on countries in West Africa.
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing customers and partners.
- Consultative sales and account management of new and existing partner base
- Meet and exceed sales quota targets and goals for Ivory Coast and other countries.
- Become fully conversant on Corporate and Farmer Services operations, historical and current, to be able to advise and recommend to partner best strategies for the partnership in order to achieve sales target and business goals.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an appropriate ?eld of study.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the business community, industry players in agriculture, customers, and colleagues.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Writing and presentation skills; especially budget and proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes and adapt quickly.
- Proven experience in client prospecting, negotiation, closing, client relationships and meeting sales goals.
- Advanced use in productivity tools and Sales CRM such as Pipedrive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.