Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
North Ridge Lyceum, a private Primary & Junior High School in Accra has vacancies for a Maths & Science Teacher (Primary Dept), an Art Teacher, and a Class Teacher (Short-Term Position for the Primary Dept).
Applicants must have:
- A first degree and a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification teaching experience (1 year’s post qualification teaching experience for the Class Teacher’s position)
- Computer literacy, a good command of the English Language and the ability to think critically are essential requirements for all positions.
- The Class Teacher should also be able to teach English.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested persons should apply in writing to:
The Chief Executive
North Ridge Lyceum Ltd
No 1 Tabon Street
Applications should be either hand delivered to the School premises or emailed in pdf format only to
Applicants should quote the position for which they are applying, in the heading (Subject Line) of their email applications.
Applicants applying by email should not attach copies of any certificates to their email applications. All applicants should include a full CV and contact telephone number Applications which do not conform to the above requirements will not be considered any further.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 5th March 2021
Applicants should kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.