Engineering Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Electrical Technician / Shift Technician - Ghacem LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical machines
- Monitors and performs corrective action when necessary on electrical equipment and installation.
- Carries out troubleshooting of all electrical faults and resolve them as quick as possible.
- Liaise with other sections/departments to ensure optimum running of the Plant.
- Adhere and comply with all Environmental, Health and safety regulations of the company.
- Ensure that all work orders are properly closed and returned to the Planning Section
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by the departmental supervisors.
- Ability to read and interpret Blueprints/Technical Drawings/Schematics for existing Plant and New Projects
- Shall be liable and responsible for strict adherence to all IMS policies and procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Knowledge in Electro-Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to carry out maintenance on heavy duty electrical machines and equipment
- A good understanding of electrical equipment safety and protective systems
- Basic understanding of process related instrumentation and control systems
- Basic understanding of PLC concept of automation in industry
- Ability to function in a Computerized Maintenance Management System work environment.
- A conscious understanding and appreciation of Environmental, Health and Safety practices.
- Knowledge of ISO based IMS is a plus
- Minimum requirement EET Part III or HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years working experience in manufacturing Industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.