Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
- Ensure that mechanical equipment are maintained to the highest standard to ensure continuous operation,
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Resolve problems associated with the operation of heavy industrial equipment, mechanical conveying systems
- Shall be liable and responsible for strict adherence to all IMS standards and practices in the performance of assigned tasks
- Troubleshoot and resolve all anomalies in relation to mechanical equipment’s operation.
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawing
- Minimum MET III or HND with 3 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Knowledge in electro-Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to use handheld tools and lifting gears to perform various task
- Understanding of industrial lubrication concepts
- knowledge of Microsoft office suits.
- A team player with multicultural orientation.
- Ability to function in a Computerized Maintenance Management System work environment.
- A conscious understanding and appreciation of Environmental, Health and Safety practices.
- Knowledge of ISO based Integrated Management system is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.