Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Plan shift dispatch operation and liaise with maintenance & marketing/sales personnel and mill supervisor to ensure efficient and safe despatch operation during and after shift
- Coordinate the various dispatch sections and staff to assure efficient utilization of equipment and manpower
- Carry out control weighing to assure the quality of dispatch cement with weight within 50±0.5 kg
- Coordinate and monitor operation to ensure safe working condition and minimum environmental impact plan
- Coordinate, monitor and maintain optimum house- keeping at the various sections and working areas
- Inspect equipment and working areas. Document and initiate the necessary actions on defective equipment for prompt repairs.
- Oversee accurate recording of production figures and reconcile with sales section and timely preparation of reports.
- Prepare shift performance report on equipment and effectively hand over to assure continuity.
- Plan the shift roaster, appraise and propose needed training for shift personnel and discipline shift personnel.
- Other responsibilities as stated in GHACEM OCPS (Operational Control Procedures)Any function delegated by PE/HoP/PM
- Shall be liable & responsible for strict adherence to IMS policies and update procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a 1 year relevant experience or HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.