Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Cummins are looking for a talented Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join our team specializing in Health And Safety for our Distribution Business Segment in Accra , Ghana/ your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop Manage and Implement the HSE Strategy for Cummins Operations within Ghana
- Manage the HSE legal compliance issues Ghana, Keep abreast of all statutory requirements with regard to health and safety as they may affect the Company, review such requirements and advise all personnel on the Company’s commitments.
- Promotes an HSE culture within Ghana through training programs and leadership,
- Develop and manage Ghana Safety and Environment systems ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Ensure HSEMS is up to date and compliant with both ISO Standards.
- Assemble and bring to the attention of those concerned any items of legislation and/or customer requirements regarding health and safety, and report to the General Managers on these matters on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop site team members on HSE related matters and implement HSE risk controls on all Ghana sites
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- H&S degree
- Incident investigation
- ISO45001 Auditors and ISO14001 Auditors certificate
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.