Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Develop excellent relationships with existing partners, as well as developing new network and relationships further to drive Digital content growth. Partnerships will include but not limited to Apps Challenge, Application Developers, Platforms, Google and Opera Mini and digital stores (amongst others). This includes setting the right partnership roadmap, targets, KPIs and manage the implementation of Partnership strategies to deliver on the business objective.
- Identity opportunities to build long term strategic Digital content partnerships.
- Advance architecture, process and tools through innovation, cutting edge technology and research.
- Identify potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute secured new local and international partners to further business growth
- Create and maintain a best in class roadmap for all partnership portfolio.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and make necessary recommendations to the business.
- Constant understanding and monitoring of consumer and industry trends within the digital eco-system
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans for the business
- Work with Insight and Analytics and relevant teams to manage the measurement & evaluation of product quality and KPI’s.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and product performance to be able to act to keep on growing the active base of the products
- Deliver a deep understanding of market need and trends from interaction with customers, analysts and customer facing teams within MTN.
- Ensure knowledge transfer from product management to Sales, Customer Care and operations teams.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Group Digital Team to ensure alignment and products are fit for purpose in execution.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication, ICT & Digital industry.
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related qualifications.
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 3rd March, 2021 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.