Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the role
- Key customer management and one point of contact for Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service sales and commercial matters.
- Develop Key and Strategic customer relationships to the next high level.
- Responsible for Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service Products sales growth, profitability and planning
Core Responsibilities/ Expectations
- Provide solid field and marketing strategy to grow the Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service business in Ghana and English speaking West Africa
- Develop and grow Mining and Rock Excavation products – both Parts and Service.
- Responsible for Key account management and Customer satisfaction. Participate in Mining and Rock Excavation Marketing activities.
- Provide aftermarket Support to Capital divisions during tenders.
- Champion Keys to Success (K2S) activity follow ups. Develop new customer base and help maintain existing fleet in operation
- Provide Parts Planning and coordinate with Logistics for inventory Planning.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grow Key customer (TCO) in the Territory and coordinate with Dealers in Liberia, Sierra Leone & Nigeria for MRS Product’s development and sales.
- Responsible for Key Customer complaints and follow up.
- Follow-up for on Receivable and Inventory reduction and efficiencies
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
This position reports to the Business Line Manager, Parts and Service
Knowledge and Experience
- Bsc./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Masters in Business, Engineering or Mining will be an added advantage
- Five to ten years of hands on experience in sales/technical or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have both OEM & Mine Maintenance Experience
- Strong Computer knowledge in Data Analysis, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in any ERP system
- Assertive and Self-Driven
- Passionate & motivated
- Good time management skills
- Good Leadership
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.