Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Analyst, Customer Intelligence at MTN Ghana is to upport an effective customer satisfaction strategy through customer intelligence studies, better analysis of customer information, and customer value models
- Prepare draft templates on Divisional reporting to drive and monitor CEX initiatives
- Prepare Monthly /Quarterly Reports on Customer Intelligence activities- (including competition) by compiling customer feedback from the business – Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services, Sales and Distribution
- Compile reports on CM and CEX activities towards responding to customer suggestions and ideas.
- Ensure all business processes are updated for efficient service delivery in line with digital transformation approach.
- Develop customer-oriented forums to ensure customer understanding of products and services by the company.
- Formulate service delivery parameters which contribute to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans.
- Support all Commercial (Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services related projects and activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Data mining and analysis of customer information for business decision making
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge Customer Analytics
- Computer literacy
- Ability to use attendance software
- IT Systems knowledge
- Databases understanding
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by February 24th, 2021 to:
with the Vacancy number MTN-CR-ADTRACK0002 as subject.
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject to avoid being disqualified and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.