Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Analyst, Financial Controls at MTN Ghana is to provide support in accounting and financial controls to support sales activities.
The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Support to prepare S&D consolidated budget and forecast taking into consideration planned sales projects in all three (3) SBUs.
- Assist to prepare departmental Opex budget spend analysis /report to ensure that the overall S&D Opex spend is within budget
- Opex/ Budget tracking to monitor and ensure Opex spend is within Budget (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Daily tracking/ monitoring Opex spend and prepare accurate budget variance analysis report
- Keep track of all approved S&D POs and march same against budget
- Assist to develop internal controls for all Opex spend, tracking of all S&D POs, and ensuring that the account codes of such are accurately captured
- Assist to provide relevant responds to all budget queries
- Keep accurate record of all budget reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
Contract Employees management
- Minimum of a University Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Basic Accounting, Financial and Budgeting Analysis
- MIS tool proficiency
- Accounting Principles
- Financial Management
- Computer literacy
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 26th February 2021 to:
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-SALES-ADTRACK0005 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.