Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. Our mission around the world is to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Inc. doing business as CARE International in Ghana is seeking a dynamic, bold and creative problem-solver to oversee our Information Technology (IT) systems.
The IT Coordinator candidate we seek will bring passion and initiative to her/his role and contribute to the achievement of CARE’s vision, mission and strategic goals for Ghana.
We offer an inclusive and energetic work environment with opportunities to thrive and grow through initiative and participation in our local, regional and international networks. We are committed to advancing gender equality and diversity in the workplace and to growing our pool of young talent.
The successful candidate will manage CARE International in Ghana’s IT systems working in close collaboration with the CARE USA Digital Team to ensure the development and use of IT resources in the Country Office (CO) is aligned to organizational policies and strategies. The incumbent will:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Institute / standardize protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Advise management on the most suitable IT choices for operational efficiency and effective programme delivery
- On-board, train and refresh staff members to maximize safe use of IT resources
- Act as the link between end users and higher-level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (computers, printers, VOIP, servers, etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance and security
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g., backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
Required Skills or Experience
- Solid knowledge of IT systems, networks and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 apps and environment
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience in network management and remote help desk support
- Prior experience in an international organization a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong client-centred communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities and attention to details
- Ability to keep abreast with IT sector developments and apply learning to improve systems and operations
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and translate ideas into action
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to excellence
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred.
- We will consider years of practical experience in lieu of a degree.
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, MSCE or similar) is a plus
How To Apply
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to
with “IT Coordinator Application” in the subject line.
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, 09 March 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.