Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, West Africa’s premier bank and Nigeria’s number one bank brand. FBNBank Ghana Limited was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996.
Following the acquisition of 100% equity stake in the West Africa Operations of ICB by First Bank of Nigeria Limited in 2013 and upon the approval of the Bank of Ghana, the name of the Bank was changed to FBNBank Ghana Limited.
The Vision of FBNBank Ghana is to be a clear leader and Ghana’s Bank of first choice.
Our Mission is to maximise shareholder value through sustainable growth, superior customer service and innovation.
FBNBank Ghana Limited currently operates 19 branches and 2 agencies across Ghana. All our branches are networked to facilitate transactions of business by our customers from any of the branches.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 5-10 years experience leading medium to Large Ticket Corporate Finance Deals, Syndications, Debt Financing, Complex deal structuring
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.