Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role will provide technical support for the direct implementation of the activities of the Combating Modern Slavery project across the implementing districts and communities in the Northern, Oti, Bono and Upper West regions of Ghana. The role will also work with project partners at the regional level to ensure effective project implementation, reporting, stakeholder participation and monitoring to achieve stated project results.
A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/ Agriculture/ Development Studies or relevant field with 3 years’ relevant work experience.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a four (4) year fixed-term employment contract on national terms and conditions
This role is on SM2 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure.
ActionAid Ghana is an equal opportunities employer. Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Application Forms should be downloaded by clicking here
Please note that Curriculum Vitae (CVS) are NOT acceptable.
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for receiving applications: 4th March, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.