Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Under the guidance of the Business Development Director for Africa, develop BD Action Plans & targets for specific segment or market and deploy for high impact on top line growth.
- Lead the Sales Processes with potential clients and closing deals
- Participate in the pre-sales process, building and delivering specific customer solutions
- Prepare and/or lead the preparation of customized proposal of services
- Champion the CRM process as part of having a view of the sales funnel of opportunities, proposals into order intake
- Manage relationship with a network of contacts with potential clients, current clients, investors and donors
- Weekly BD reporting for the region and monthly reporting to the Regional senior management team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least 7 – 10 years + of experience in sales of technical-oriented professional services or industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and experience in managing a sales team
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the macro parameters and at the same time to pay attention to the details
- Excellent command of each of the phases of the cycle of professional service sales
- Skills to present information in a clear and structured way, both in verbal and written form
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money in Sales.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 30th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.