Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The responsibilties of the Continuing Airworthiness Manager at Passion Air is providing support for all items relating to AMO, Part M and 145 activities for PassionAir and our clients’ fleet of aircraft. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Maintenance and will play a vital role in the development, optimization and expansion of the CAMO services to existing and future customers.
As the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, the successful candidate will need to have a thorough knowledge of aircraft records, logbooks as well as maintenance and airworthiness data. Working closely with the Maintenance and Operations Teams and the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, the successful individual will be responsible for the overall Continuing Airworthiness Management Department. As a member of the management team, the successful candidate will be involved in projects across the organization to improve the overall performance and positive development of the business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Other requirements include:
The successful applicant will:
- Assist CAMO staff in the interpretation of regulatory matters and, in addition to scheduled audits, supporting continued compliance.
- Assess all Technical Publications, ADs, SBs etc.
- Manage Technical Records; Support aircraft maintenance activities, work packs, planning and forecasts.
- Assist with work preparation for maintenance events and the subsequent work pack processing after maintenance completion.
- Create and update AMPs.
- Make aircraft fleet entry / exit, registration changes.
- Support continued development of internal processes and procedures; CAMO management of aircraft in accordance with agreed customer contracts.
- Ensure that the final product is completed to the highest standards of airworthiness acceptable to clients and civil aviation authorities.
- Perform annual staff reviews, assessments and training.
- Ensure that all regulatory responsibilities are being followed by the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
- Continually update and coordinate overall management of the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of the Ghana Civil Aviation Regulations Air Operations and the ability to apply these requirements
- Awareness of aircraft registry processes
- Experience with turboprop aircraft applications would be advantageous
- Proven experience working within a CAMO environment
- Working knowledge of aircraft (avionic/engine) maintenance records
- Understanding of reliability programs, MELs and occurrence reporting
- Previous management and/or Supervisory experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.