Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Field Engineer at GE Healthcare will perform on time installation and maintenance services and accurate preventative maintenance in one or more modalities of GE medical equipment. You will be aware of and follow all Field Modification Instructions (FMI) and/or Instrument Service Information (ISI) bulletins. You’ll be accountable for the quality of own work, subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking and will execute within a well-defined operations framework.
You will also work with experienced Field Engineers, both onsite and remotely, to troubleshoot, repair and install equipment and will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Perform basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated medical equipment.
- Complete preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions.
- Order and manage repair parts cycle times and ensure timely dispatch closure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Manage vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
- Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conduct root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Identify sales opportunities and communicate to account team and assist during account sales visits.
- Work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field;
- Technical and analytical skills.
- At least 5-8 years Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have high work standards and quality.
- Ability to take initiative and motivation.
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively.
- Have strong communications-, listening- and interpersonal skills.
- Have good customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.