Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Central University, a Chartered Christian University invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the position as Fundraising and Partnership Engagement Officer.
- Reporting to the Vice Chancellor, the position holder will lead the University’s Fundraising and Partnership Engagement drive.
- The role demands a strong strategic and analytical orientation coupled with exceptional communication skills as well as highly developed collaborative nature.
- Sourcing and cultivating funding and donor partners
- Arranging fundraising prospects and events
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintaining records and administrative systems for the University’s relations with partners, donors and friends
- Following up on funding, donor leads, benefactions
- Liaising with the Registrar and Chief Finance Officer to obtain accurate financial records of all donations
- Facilitating Community and Stakeholder engagements and ensuring follow through
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a Masters Degree in any area of study (Business, Social Sciences etc)
- Experience – Candidate must possess at least 6 years of working experience in a related role, preferably working in and with Senior Management Teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Be numerate, financially literate and fully computer literate with good report writing skills
- Be analytical, strategic and possess good organisational and administrative skills with a flair for external relations and institutional linkages
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related work experience should submit:
- Employment form (can be obtained either by downloading from www.central.edu.gh or from the Human Resources Directorate, Miotso Campus
- Application Letter
- Photocopies of academic and professional certificate
- Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three (3) referees
- A 2-page statement indicating how one intends to use the period in office to address relevant issues to ensure that the University achieves its vision and mission
The Director, Human Resources
For further enquiries, please call 0303-318580/ 0302-935687/ 0289-35687/0289-546164/5
Closing Date: 4th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.