Human Resource Management Jobs In Ghana : Human Resources Manager - Support for African Youth EducationHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Human Resources Manager will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. S/he will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Supervise Employees, Volunteers, and Fellows
- Manage the Scholarship and Fellowship funds
- Responsible for Health and Safety training, partnerships, and contracts
- Serve as Liaison for SAYE Inc. partners in Ghana and USA
- Prepare contracts, seminars, and presentations on behalf of SAYE Inc.
- Attend HR meetings, seminars, NGO, and governmental meetings important to SAYE Inc. development
- Travel with Fellows and provide logistics, and distribute Scholarship checks to winners
- Be a part of the planning and policy team for the Employee handbook
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Health, Dental, and Vision via SAYE Inc. partnered physicians, nurses, clinics, and hospitals
- 31 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 20 days of Sick Leave
- 4 months of (about 18 weeks) Maternal/Paternal Leave to care for newborn
- 4 weeks of Paid Family Leave to care for loved ones who are sick, need additional medical attention, or passed away
- Traveling reimbursement
- End of year severance pay
- Master's degree with relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources Management
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Strong working knowledge of payroll and MS Excel required
Salary: GH?1,200.00 per month, GH?14,400.00 per year
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.