Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Responsibilities of the Legal Officer
- Assist the Legal Manager to monitor the perfection of the Company’s leasehold titles, preservation of title Deeds.
- Assist in the legal and insurance functions of the Company.
- Draft, negotiate and prepare contracts and other legal documents to protect the interest of the Company
- Give oral or written legal opinion on any matter sought by the Company or Management.
- Give unsolicited legal advice in a preventive or pro-active manner to the Legal Manager or Management of the Company to forestall serious legal consequences for the Company and/or its officers.
- Review draft Agreements between third parties and the Company drawn up by such parties or their Solicitors, with a view to protecting the legal position of the Company in such Agreements.
- Assist the Legal Manager to monitor legal proceedings conducted by the outside Law Firms engaged by the Company for and on behalf of the Company and scheduling quarterly meetings with the Law Firms to review the litigation cases.
- Assist the Legal Manager in her role as Board Secretary to the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and provision of legal advice for the formation of the subsidiaries of LMI Holdings.
- Provide legal advice on immigration status of expatriate personnel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assisting in processing of residence and work permits for expatriate personnel.
- Provide legal advice on labour matters
- Carrying out all due diligence procedures and contract management for clients
- Qualifying Law Certificate
- Legal and government relations experience a plus
- Minimum of 3 years post bar experience
- Experience in Land Legal matters
- Knowledge of the Lands system in Ghana
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work alone
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.