Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Sales Consultant at Japan Motors is to work in close collaboration with the Branch Manager & the Sales team to minimize sales in the branch to obtain the fair market share
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ability to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Ensures servicing of existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as dally call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ability to monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Should be able to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making
- Be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should be abie to generate sales leads
- Should be able to meet or exceed sales targets,
- Should be able to negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Should be able to prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Must be able to visit both existing and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing,
- Considerable Experience in sales
- Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
- Should have adequate understanding of the sales process and A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience in computer usage for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be a Good Communicator, advantageous if multilingual.
- Must be Cheerful and Affable
- Must be Persuasive with a Good Product Knowledge scope.
- Must be Articulate and Confident.
- Must be Honest, Reliable and Tactful
- Must be Effective and Efficient.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Location: Takoradi & Tamale
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.