Jobs In Telecommute 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Required Skills or Experience
- Software Engineering (OOP, SOA, SOLID, Clean Code, CQRS, TDD, DDD, ES, TAM, eTOM)
- 10+ years in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services .NET Framework 4.0+/.NET Core, Visual Studio 2010/2017+
- 10+ years developing against a web-based interface using HTTP(S), JSON/SOAP
- 10+ years using SQL Server, writing queries and stored procedures, including T-SQL
- Experience developing applications using Node.js
- Experience with Azure DevOps to manage code and artifacts, and build pipelines for subsequent application deployment.
- Repository (TFS, SourceControl, CVS, SVN, GIT)
- Responsible for implementing Dev Ops, CI/CD integration and zero-downtime deployments.
- Solid foundation and understanding of object oriented programing
- Established experience creating RESTful web APIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented development
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Superb oral communication skills
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.