Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
It’s hard to believe that today 844 million people do not have clean water and 2.3 billion do not have a decent toilet – around one in three of the world’s population. Every two minutes a child under five dies from diarrheal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation.
WaterAid is looking for a Communications & Media Manager to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Ghana Team, the Communications & Media Manager will:
- Plan and support the delivery of a wide range of news, information, features and multimedia coverage of WaterAid Ghana’s work for internal and external use
- Work with communication and media colleagues globally to develop and execute work including the provision of communication and media materials
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with relevant journalists, broadcasters and commentators in the local, national and international media and widen interest in WAG’s work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor and evaluate communications and media coverage with metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of social media and digital content activities.
- Maintain constant visibility and media presence for WAG programmes and activities
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in Media Communications, or relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience working in a communications and media role, including the production of a variety of content and materials for different media
- Knowledge of International Development and Fundraising
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.