Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
TIAST is an abbreviation of Torchbearer Agricultural Science and Technology headquartered in Beijing, China. TIAST Group is a conglomerate of different organizations that is focused on creating more value for Agriculture. We are specialized in the production of Agricultural Processing Machines and its design, Financial Leasing for Agricultural Processing Equipment, Training and Development of talents in Agricultural Industrialization Sector and Agricultural Products Off-Take services.
Available Position: Business Development Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Station: Greater Accra
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Functions and Accountabilities
1. The business development assistant will provide support to the organization’s development team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of core company services to its clients and investors, ensuring potential and existing clients remain satisfied of the company’s brand.
2. Ability to form relevant alliances with customers that will strengthen the alliance between the customer and organization.
3. Generate client’s database, solving day-to-day queries from potential and existing customers, answering calls and emails and other customer related issues.
4. Ability to develop daily, weekly and monthly articles, presentations on relevant information to promote the organizational goals.
5. Aligning yourself with business trends in the country and across the world.
6. Ability to generate business proposals which fits international standards.
7. Capacity to be a link between the organization and its clients.
8. Ability to research on various business trends and processes in order to keep management abreast with current information with regards to the company’s operations.
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Job applicant should possess a minimum of a first degree or an equivalent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Job applicant must have a minimum of 1-3 years working experience with a reputable company. Core Values and Motivation
- Must be able to take initiatives with little or no guidance.
- High level of integrity.
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to learn and impart knowledge.
- Team Player. Functional Capabilities
- Has strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to gather information and provide detailed analysis.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship.
- Great command over oral and written English and French.
- Ability to establish clear goals and to achieve desired results consistent with agreed strategies and targets.
- Relevant knowledge and information of banking principles and the agricultural sector.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.