Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
OBA PACK Co. Limited, an indigenous Agro-Business Company is inviting suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced individual to employ as a General Manager with a primary and ultimate responsibility to control and oversee the entire business operations, people and ventures,
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of business affairs, by strategically steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
The candidate must possess very strong strategic management skills, essential for ensuring the continuous drive of the company towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and board based on his/her accurate view of the company’s operations in relation to its future
- Spearhead the preparation and implementation of comprehensive business plans to imitate growth through cost-effective operations and strategic market development activities.
- Ensure company’s policies and legal guidelines are well defined communicated and followed at all times
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company’s survival and growth
- Create and maintain good relationships with shareholders, business partners and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee the overall financial performance of the company and its associated investments.
- Mentor and supervise the work of company executives, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read and vet all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance
- A five (5) year minimum proven experience as General Manager or Senior Director in an FMCG focused establishment.
- A previous role in sales and marketing will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans Familiarity with Corporate Law and Management best practices is highly required
- Strong understanding of Corporate Finance and measures performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills Thorough knowledge and experience in Salos and Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- MBA/BSc/BA in Business Management, Marketing Management or relevant field Strong professional network base and international relations experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, experience, French, German/
- Chinese fluent will be a strong advantage
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.