Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bitback, a Techstars portfolio company (20') and former IDEO CoLab resident (19'), is a cashback rewards platform that aims to put money back into the pockets of young people across Africa and around the globe. Users earn cashback rewards for each and every purchase they make from their favourite retailers through the app. Merchants and service providers are able to reach and retain key consumers through special offers and rewards. Our vision is to create new income streams for young people and fuel their entrepreneurial spirits. Bitback’s platform will be launching in Ghana early in 2021. Bitback is a Canadian company.
At Bitback, we have remote working in our DNA - Bitback was created while the co-founders were travelling in South Africa, built in Southeast Asia, iterated on in San Francisco, tested in Kampala, and incubated in Berlin. We are a member of Pledge 1% where all employees are expected to donate 1% of time to causes they are passionate about.
We also pride ourselves on our 6 core values and we expect all employees to embody these values in their actions and attitudes. This includes:
- Do the right thing ?
- Make your own luck ?
- Embrace randomness ?
- Make magic ?
- Diversity is strength ?? ?? ??
- Have fun! ????
Learn more about working at Bitback here: https://www.bitbackapp.com/about
Bitback is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team! You’ll have the opportunity to lead our marketing efforts in Ghana in advance of our launch and beyond. This role must deliver against ambitious business goals which include managing investment efficiency. You must be both analytical and imaginative - understand performance data and derive actionable insights that would optimize our business objectives. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, who can see campaigns through from ideation to execution. Ultimately, you will be responsible for developing uniquely local content for the Ghanaian market that drives the adoption of Bitback by both consumers and merchants. As our marketing manager, you will be essential to the establishment of the Bitback brand in Ghana. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be part of a small but savvy team where resourcefulness and tenacity are required.
- Drive marketing strategy for consumers and merchants across Ghana
- Comfortable with end-to-end execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns from ideation to post-campaign analysis including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, performance tracking, experiments, and optimization
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business objectives (i.e. partnerships, major events, seasonal moments, etc.) and deliver campaigns against these
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Own regional content creation by crafting individual market/regional-specific content in partnership with key partners and merchants
- Run A/B tests across marketing channels including emails, landing pages, google play page, digital ads, and print to grow user acquisition
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition for the mobile app (i.e. coordinated social media contests, digital ads, radio ads)
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI across paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok), influencers, and offline (radio, print, television, flyers)
- In collaboration with the Merchant Sales & Success Manager, develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive merchant acquisition (i.e. blog posts, case studies, white papers, re-engagement campaigns)
- Develop strategies to increase organic reach through link building, content creation, social media and strategic partnerships
- Create and manage a content calendar across all social media channels to support both consumer and merchant acquisition
- Support and mentor junior team members in the development of digital content
- Write case studies to showcase the value proposition of Bitback to merchants
- At least 4+ years of digital marketing experience preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ownership
- Experience developing marketing funnels for digital products such as mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent professional experience
- Extremely analytical with strong communication skills, able to efficiently analyze data sets and distill results into actionable insights that drive our marketing strategy
- Passionate about the product and able to communicate effectively with our target audiences
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and campaign performance measurement, and experience with analytics tools (Mixpanel, Sendgrid)
- Basic knowledge of organic acquisition skills: search engine optimization, webinars, lead generation tactics
- Landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization experiments, and running A/B test experiments in the marketing funnel
- Ability to develop comprehensive data-driven marketing plans
- History of over-achieving
- You are resourceful and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in e-Commerce, retail or fintech
- Entrepreneurial experience as startup founder, business owner, or early team member in a hyper growth business
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.