Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Afrika Startup Lab (ASL) is a nascent, dynamic and ambitious non profit organization whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs solving Africa’s biggest challenges by helping them bridge the information, resource and finance gap. Afrika Startup Lab’s theory of change is to use a data-centric and technology enabled approach to democratize access to information, resources and financing for African entrepreneurs thereby unlocking the continent’s entrepreneurial and growth potential. By doing so, ASL will become the leading destination for entrepreneurial eclosion and venture enablement in Africa.
Our first program is a completely free mentorship program pairing entrepreneurs with experienced professionals across several fields. Mentorship sessions span from venture exploration, investment readiness advisory, leadership / interpersonal advisory to function specific advisory.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Does participating in Africa's economic and social development sound of interest to you? Are you a team player, self starter and reliable? If you answered yes to all of the three questions above please read on. You might be the person we are looking for.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ASL is looking for a Social Media Associate. As a Social Media Associate, you’ll be working alongside the marketing team in order to ensure engagement with ASL’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for engaging with ASL follower base and the broader African startup community on social media.
This is a great opportunity if you are ready to:
- To engage with ASL’s social media follower base
- Encourage people to follow ASL on social media and sign up for our newsletter
- Like, share, comment online content that aligns with ASL’s brand
- Collaborating with the marketing team to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve creative challenges.
This role is for you if:
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are great at social media marketing
- You are a great communicator
- Can dedicate at least 7 hours weekly
- All backgrounds are welcomed.
- Fluency in English and/or French is required.
- This is a fully remote position and unpaid position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
P.S: Though we believe the primary driver for you considering ASL should be your passion and desire to do something amazing; we are open to considering some form of compensation if and when suitable based on performance and funds availability.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.