Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounting for all transactions – Warehouse Stocks and expenses while maintaining appropriate ledgers and accounting processes.
- To ensure compliance with Financial and Cost Accounting Systems and Financial Policies and corporate policies
- Preparation of timely and accurate data for monthly MIS/ Financial monitoring
- Prepare schedules for monthly reporting
- Preparation and release of payments to suppliers
- Ensure deliveries only on receipt of cash and Bank
- Ensure closing of AP & GL entries in Tally
- Inventories: Ensure Physical Verification of Stocks and set Inventory Controls
- Coordinating with sales teams on receivables and payable
- Posting journal vouchers
- Receipts allocation and reconciliations
- 3-5 years’ experience of which FMCG, Sales & Distribution will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office especially advanced Excel.
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA, Chartered Accountant/or perusing final level of ACCA
- Graduate in Accountancy and Finance
- Hands-on exposure to Tally.
- Financial accounting
- Analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers. •
- Cash management
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.