Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
Are you a natural influencer, comfortable talking to leaders, peers, and all employees about the value of security in everything we sell? Do you like the challenge of delivering solutions quickly, with industry-leading security, while minimizing the cost to the customer? Do you enjoy trying to make systems work in unexpected ways, and then fixing them so others cannot?
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be part of a new team that designs, delivers, and enforces the security aspects.
- Build processes, relationships, and governance and implement them across delivery units.
- Collaborate with customer security teams and our delivery units to understand and develop customer requirements and ensure we align with them.
- Understand known and emerging threats to information and help keep it protected.
- Constantly innovate in privacy and security.
- Develop and report security metrics across solutions, seamlessly synchronized with internal infosec metrics reporting.
- Deliver and carry out the security aspects of our products across Middle East and Africa.
- Be strong in multiple security domains and can provide significant contributions to the Solutions Security team and to multiple groups throughout Ericsson.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex business problems and apply appropriate technologies while following security engineering standard methodologies.
- Assist in monitoring the compliance of our Information Security policies, our protection levels and security related events
- Can interpret and communicate customer security policies and standards.
- Possess a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of disparate tasks which may include project work.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A Bachelor degree in a related field
- Proven experience of 5 years in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, or application security
- Understanding of SDLC, secure coding standard methodologies aligned with OWASP, CWE/SANS.
- Understanding of network and web related protocols (such as, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Demonstrated understanding of Linux/Unix/Windows OS!
- Industry certifications (CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, CISA/CISM)!
- Excellent communication, customer service and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member
- Complex problem-solving and analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.