Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Junior Business Analyst provides support for the global SS partners including process directors, managers and team leads of all supported departments within the organization. The Jr Business Analyst can be focused in three main scopes:
- Design and maintenance of performance dashboards, reports, metrics analysis and key indicators.
- Drive Process Automation initiatives and design solutions to solve repetitive processes.
- In-depth application of SQL DML and Transaction Queries.
Usually majored or advance studies in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business Administration, with at least 3-4 years of working experience in related fields.
- Extensive use of Data Analytics Expressions and related Business Intelligence Functions in providing solutions.
- Create databases and queries for KPI results and analysis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and design performance indicators and tracking.
- Design & maintain performance visual management tools.
- Extensive use of SharePoint in document management and integration with other apps.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Power Suite Apps (Power Bi, Power Automate and PowerApps) to automate tasks and processes.
- Conduct basic statistical analysis.
- Strong knowledge in SQL DM and Transactional Queries to analyze data.
- Create process documentation.
- SME for assigned business processes.
- Direct support for process director to deliver performance management by using dashboards, KPIs, performance measurements, statistical analysis and improvement projects.
- Support process mapping initiatives and needs.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end processes.
- General understanding of global WV operations.
- Research and analyze quality standards for Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Collaborate on global improvement initiatives.
- Implement best practices.
- Lead small and medium impact projects to automate processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors’ degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or other similar field.
- Experience developing & supporting business intelligence tools and systems required.
- Experience implementing processes and systems, especially BI and RPA.
- 3+ years of working experience in similar influential positions.
- Power BI Certification or any other relevant BI Certification.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Data modeling
- Metric/KPI development
- Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Power Suite
- SQL code development
- UI Path
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Customer Service
- Shared Services
- Metrics & Reporting
- Business Intelligence
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.