Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future? Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invest in the lives of small-scale farmers. We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers but operate lean and nimble.
Since 2013, Farmerline has directly helped farmers to improve their productivity and profit in Ghana and also provided technical support to other organizations to do the same. Farmerline started its operations serving 800 farmers in the Ashanti Region of Ghana with information via mobile information services. We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 7 years, Farmerline and its partnership network has profiled and served over 500,000 farmers and digitized over 1,000,000 acres of farmland across 16 countries in Africa.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Agent Development Manager
The primary job of the Agent Development Manager is to collaborate with the People Unit to design onboarding and training programs for the Farmerline network of Field Officers. He/She makes sure that Field Officers get needed resources, training and support to effectively and efficiently conduct farmer engagement activities. The manager supervises the execution of key farmer engagement activities and in the creation of internal company career paths for various Agent levels. The onboarding process they create helps to identify high potential individuals, determine work abilities, and professional support needed to engage and retain new talent.
- Lead the recruitment and onboarding of Farmerline network of Field Agents including Enumerators and Zonal Officers.
- Track and evaluate field agent development and resource needs
- Implement various learning methods for field agents companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Building and leading employee goal setting, performance assessment, performance development & career management processes and programs
- Design and deliver capacity building courses, workshops and other trainings for all field officers to include certification.
- Assess the success of development plans and help field officers make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts with part time field officers
- Tracking and driving measures of success/impact such as: business results, ROI, enhanced talent pipeline and retention
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, agriculture or related field. Masters degree is an added advantage
- 3+ years of progressive HR talent development, management experience; experience in social research, smallholder farmer engagement strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the systemic challenges in agriculture value chains in Ghana, a passion for creating lasting solutions to them and ability to navigate farming communities.
- High energy with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Proven experience in the use of mobile technology to facilitate market access.
- Extensive experience in rural engagement and data collection
- Strong business analysis and financial management skills
- Excellent oral communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak multiple Ghanaian languages is an added advantage.
- Ability to execute on multiple projects with extensive detail coordination
Department and Location
Farmer Impact, Ghana
Suggested start date
Length of assignment
1 year with an opportunity to extend based on performance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.