Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is involved in a regasification related project in Ghana, for which we are seeking an experienced MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Guarantee the correct operation and maintenance of the equipment and facilities in relation to the mechanical component and civil works, guaranteeing the safety of the facilities and the protection of the environment.
- Preparation of work plans
- Management or work orders
- Prepare and define predictive and preventive maintenance programs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Plan the Maintenance Windows as per Contractual requirements.
- Definition of routine maintenance activities, working together with the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Supervisors
- Collaborate in the definition and population of the CMMS, working together with the Maintenance Manager.
- Collaborate in the definition and later management of the various services contracts which might be required for the execution of certain maintenance activities
- Control of Maintenance KPIs, detecting deviations and proposing corrective actions accordingly
- Determine the material and human resources necessary to carry out maintenance.
- BSc in Marine, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- One year of experience in LNG Regasification Plants or LNG Carriers, preferably as part of Maintenance Department or equivalent
- Basic knowledge about LNG regasification process
- Basic knowledge about basic process equipment and instrumentation
- Desirable knowledge about floating assets, cargo equipment and machinery
- Extensive knowledge about CMMS systems, preferable SAP.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Desirable skills in CAD software, preferable AutoCAD
- Desirable knowledge about Microsoft Project or equivalent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.