Purchasing/Procurement Jobs In Volta Region : Senior Procurement Assistant - St. Theresa's College of EducationPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Volta Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform duties relating to procurement of goods, services and works including:
- Responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the college;
- Purchasing of items for the College.
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college;
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the Procurement Act 2003, ACT 663 and any other regulatory framework;
- Assisting in the formulation of procurement plans and strategies;
- Assisting in the processing of tender advertisments;
- Preparation of tender bids;
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants;
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
- Assisting in the compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the principal
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must have relevant Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution or relevant professional qualification.
- Candidate must have served as Procurement Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organisation for at least four years.
- Applicant must be computer literate and must be conversant with the relevant software and the procurement regulations.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.