Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
OBA Pack Co. LTD a newly established indigenous Agro-Business company invites suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacant position: Senior Cost Accountant
The successful applicant will mainly be responsible for direct activities of product costing product manufacturing analysis and inventory valuation, as well as acting as advisor to senior management in support of the achievement of Company goals
The position shall report to the Senior Finance Manager
- Perform month end activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare and analyse actual budgets of the various sections
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided to determine effects on costs.
- Analyse actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Prepare estimates of now and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system.
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation. Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis Internal audit and coordination with inventory control production and work order processing.
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations reduce costs, etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
- About five (5) years of proven Accounting work experience from similar job/ industry Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
- Food industry experience a plus Hands on ERP experience preferred 5+ experience: cost accounting preferred
- Must have, especially with inventory
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
- Strong grasp of SAGE-ER accounting software concept Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modeling and analytical techniques
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Age range 35-40 years People relations skills
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.