Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Project Coordinator - Centre for Local Governance AdvocacyAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Project Coordinator.
- oversee the management and coordination of all related project activities to ensure successful delivery on commitments as reflected in the project contract workplans, and budget.
- be responsible for preparing high quality reports as necessary to meet EU project reporting requirements and deadlines
- provide sound analysis and make recommendations on project related matters
- monitor and assess implementation progress, identify barriers and constraints, and work collaboratively with project teams to devise solutions work with the project team to monitor project implementation
- work closely with project teams to coordinate project activities track project progress and ensure all project activities are and resource allocation in line with project goals and targets completed on time.
- monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
- attend project meetings and follow up with outstanding tasks prepare project reports for management.
- undertake any task assigned to you by management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Education Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience
- Proven experience working in plastic waste recycling required
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating recycling plants
- Experience in using various types of recycling machinery and tools
- Good computer application skills
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem solving skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails
and Copy email@example.com
APLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31st January, 2021 at 5 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.