Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity in the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) Recruitment 2021?
The Ghana Cocoa Board was established by ordinance in 1947 with the sum of ¢ 27 million (being Ghana's share of the net profit of the West African Produce Control Board) as its initial working capital. The Board traces its beginning further back to the cocoa hold-up of 1937.
The Board first rented and occupied the old premises of the Export Produce Control Board on 28th February Road, Accra, and when Swan Mill, which was built by the United Africa Company Limited was completed, it rented part of it at an annual cost of approximately ¢ 4,500.00 after which it acquired its own building.
In 1957, the late Dr. Kwame Nkrumah the then President of the Republic of Ghana, laid the foundation stone to mark the construction of Cocoa House at 41 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Accra to provide offices for the Board.
The Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the COCOBOD Recruitment 2021 exercise.
JobSearch Ghanais creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest cocobod recruitments in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
GHANA COCOA BOARD (COCOBOD) RECRUITMENT 2021/2022
Kindly click on a COCOBOD job vacancy below to read more on the job descriptions, responsibilities, skills and qualifications before applying
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Kindly click on a COCOBOD job vacancy above to read more on the job descriptions, responsibilities, skills and qualifications before applying
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.