Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Assistant Accounts Officer at Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) is to perform advanced book-keeping duties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pay and keep terminal benefits records.
- Prepare staff salaries, wages, loans and advances.
- Monitor and check salary payment and allowance on computer input and outputs.
- Maintain all loan ledgers(i.e personal oans and educational loans)
- Maintain welfare and store ledgers.
- Write cheques .
- Write and keep cash books and reconcile with ledgers.
- Establish Letters of Credit.
- Prepare low stock advice for stock replenishment
- Prepare Monthly stock returns for receipts and issues
- Reconcile store returns with stores and nominal ledgers on monthly basis
- Receive and pay cash and cheques.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in book-keeping programs and related softwares
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Research and teamwork skills
- Diploma /HND in Accounting/Commerce
- Knowledge in the relevant computer applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
GHANA COCOA BOARD
P. O BOX 933
CLOSIND DATE: Friday, January 29, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.