Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Lead Core & Cloud Solution Architect, to drive assigned opportunities and deliveries! You will be analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and driving opportunities and deliveries in all Core & Cloud sub-domains Packet Core, Unified Data Management and Policy, VoLTE and Evolved Communication, Mobile Switching, Signaling Solutions, Cloud Native Infrastructure, NFVI and Software Defined Infrastructure. You will be dealing closely with Service Delivery Units, BDGS Solution Area OSS, Core & Cloud, PMO and the account team. The role will report to The Head of Digital Services MTN West Africa!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Define the technical solutions for Core & Cloud projects
- Drive pre-sales activities, produce solution maps and documents, cost estimation and Statement of Work
- Drive feasibility studies, network impact reports and test strategies for green field deployments, upgrades, expansions and migrations
- Act as a SPOC for all Core & Cloud solution engagements towards the customer and the Market Area teams
- Establish thought leadership through delivering customer presentations and webinars
- Support operational activities by working closely with the team responsible for deployment, upgrade, integration and testing
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a Core & Cloud Solution Architect. Proven experience in Packet Core (EPC), vIMS (VoLTE, VoWiFi) UDM/UDC, DSC, PCRF/SAPC, NFVi/virtualization
- E2E technical understanding
- OSS solution architecture & 5G experience is an advantage
- Decision making and “just do it” demeanor
- Leading, presenting and communicating with internal and external partners at C-level.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travel up to 75% at short notice is required for the role
Role is flexible for hiring in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana or Ivory Coast.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.