Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The In-Market Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for access to and prioritisation of work to local and MPA funded resources to service configuration, network integration test and launch of new M-Pesa Services. He/She will act as local SPOC to advocate the local priority for new M-Pesa service delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibilities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
Impact on the business
- Weekly clarification for local resources of actions and dependencies for new service launches (functional, non-functional and operational).
- Weekly prioritisation with MPA Delivery Squads to facilitate business requirements into functional and technical delivery activities for local resources.
- Acceleration of relevant local regulatory, fraud, risk and security resource engagement. Reduced transfer delay and friction in the service delivery approach.
- Definietions of ‘Done’ for service acceptance criteria in all project stages, programme outputs and project deliverables delivered into the Market.
- Delivery and alignment to plans of work estimates, quotations and plans for project delivery from local stakeholders.
- Market representation, support and guidance within MPA’s gated delivery and Agile processes.
- Weekly escalation of Market based risks to MPA programme management for Programme wide impact reduction.
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Strengthened Market communication plan (feedback loop, scheduled communications/reporting, issue escalation) with local Engineering, Commercial and Ops teams to identify local Market changes and enable Market support for Core Delivery Programmes
Leadership and teamwork
- Attend regular MPA and Market governance meetings.
- Deliver a ‘service mentality’ and ‘collaboration approach’ in relationships between MPA and markets.
Innovation and change
- Identification and drive of local process, product or service improvements to maximise delivery capability.
- Identify synergies to reduce fragmentation and friction between MPA funded and local Market teams.
- Influence existing market standards, processes and procedures and facilitate the generation of ideas from the team members.
- Agree, develop and manage communications plan for key MPA and Market stakeholders to mitigate upstream risks and delays due to poor dependency management and resource availability.
- Escalation of issues and Risks to the delivery squads, scrum masters and MPA Programme Managers to support the resolution of issues in a timely manner
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience and Qualification
- A Degree in Project Management, Telecommunication Engineering or Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management Experience including international suppliers or markets
- Must have Project Management Qualification – PRINCE 2, APMP or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Communication and relationship management experience to executive level
- 2 years Mobile Payment Project Experience or Financial Services Experience
- Service Delivery Qualification – ITIL
- AML Qualification – ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
- Programme Management Qualification – MSP
- AGILE – experience in the use of AGILE tools
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.