Jobs In Accra & Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Recovery Officer at is responsible, under the supervision of the Head of Recovery (HoR) for all the activities of the Unit. He/She assists the Head of Recovery for the development of the Unit and all monies owed to Advans Ghana Savings and Loans
He/She also assist the Head of Recovery in the implementation of operational policies, procedures, guidelines and work on prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities. Most importantly prevent Advans Ghana from losing more than it has invested.
He/She will be in charge of a portfolio of Non Accrual and Written Off loans and work closely with the CO to recover any amount owed to Advans. Officers will be assigned to a team
DUTIES AND/OR PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES
- To meet agreed performance targets and provide a quality service with a high level of Customer Care. To develop and operate effective working practices that promotes the smooth running of the Unit.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To be prepared to visit debtors to prompt payment and personally serve Demand Notices to debtors while adhering to Advans Ghana policies and procedures.
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures and guidance and to work with them. And be able to keep abreast of changes in legislature, national and local trends.
- Must be able to investigate and locate absconded clients and recover any amount due.
- To liaise directly with relevant external agencies, Police, Valuators, Auctioneers, Lawyers.
- To identify risk and prevent fraudulent application by other team members as well as clients. And must be able to give advice on major risk issues on the market for implementation.
- To ensure cash collection on payment control is administered in line with Audit requirements.
- To take part in Performance Management reviews with the team leader to ensure that individual targets are achieved to support the aims and objectives contained in the service plan
- To promote and apply the standard and principles of Advans Ghana and manage resources ensuring that the delivery of services continue to be cost effective.
- To undertake other relevant duties that may be required.
- Negotiation SKills
- Fraud detection and prevention skills
- Ability to follow procedure and processes
- Analystical Skills
- Organizational skills
- Client relationship management
- Portfolio monitoring
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field and / or other professional qualifications.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIRED :
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (WORK FIELD AND NUMBER OF YEARS)
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in Banking/Micro Finance and specifically Debt Recoveries in a financial institution
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.