Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Banking Jobs In GhanaBanking Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Recovery Officer is responsible, under the supervision of the Head of Recovery (HoR) for all the activities of the Unit. He/She assists the HoR with the development of the Unit and all monies owed to Advans Ghana Savings and Loans
He/She also assists the HoR in the implementation of operational policies, procedures, and guidelines and works on the prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities. Most importantly prevent Advans Ghana from losing more than it has invested
He/She will be in charge of a portfolio of Non-Accrual and Written Off loans and work closely with the CO to recover any amount owed to Advans. Officers will be assigned to a team.
DUTIES AND/OR PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- To meet agreed on performance targets and provide a quality service with a high level of Customer Care. To develop and operate effective working practices that promote the smooth running of the Unit.
- To be prepared to visit debtors to prompt payment and personally serve Demand Notices to debtors while adhering to Advans Ghana policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures and guidelines and to work with them. And be able to keep abreast of changes in legislature, and national and local trends.
- Must be able to investigate and locate absconded clients and recover any amount due.
- To liaise directly with relevant external agencies, Police, Valuators, Auctioneers, and Lawyers.
- To identify risk and prevent fraudulent applications by other team members as well as clients. And must be able to give advice on major risk issues on the market for implementation.
- To ensure cash collection on payment control is administered in line with Audit requirements.
- To take part in Performance Management reviews with the team leader to ensure that individual targets are achieved to support the aims and objectives contained in the service plan
- To promote and apply the standard and principles of Advans Ghana and manage resources ensuring that the delivery of services continues to be cost-effective.
- To undertake other relevant duties that may be required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum required education level:
- At least an HND, Bachelor’s Degree and other professional qualifications.
- Specific training required: Credit Management
- Required experience (work field and number of years)
- A minimum of one (1) year of work experience in Banking/Micro Finance and specifically Debt Recoveries in a financial institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.