Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on the lookout for a street smart, C-Suite hustler with Wall Street acumen. What the market would call a Product Manager. So, if you’re reading this with the intention to give us the honour of making your journey a part of our story, it’s only fair that we be disarmingly honest about the kind of person we want, so let’s set the scene…
We’re Walulel – The Geospatial, Geocivic, Geosocial Company. We piqued commercial interest as an urban data company who gave people the tools to understand the quality of their neighbourhoods. Now we command attention because we craft and perfect digital platform solutions to 21st Century urban problems. We’re a merry band of engineers, auctioneers, coders, cartographers who’ve, since, we set up, spent over 30,000 hours wrestling with servers, algorithms and GIS Systems, all so you don’t have to! We’re proud of us, but now we want to move from good to great!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Culture wise, you’ll be joining a team that is nothing but fun and an institution where your opinion will always count. We work hard, look out for each other and collaborate ruthlessly. We’re a scale-up, so we try to innovate in everything we do and involve staff as much as they desire, in all aspects of our development lifecycle as it is our core belief that where two knowledge bases meet, wisdom occurs…
As a Product Manager at Walulel you’d work with our Software Engineers, UX/UI Designers, Quantitative and Qualitative Data Scientists and Marketing Executives to lead the development and marketplace deployment of our products. You would need to be have the EQ to able to communicate with interdisciplinary teams and the IQ needed navigate your way towards progress within a collegiate corporate environment. All in realisation of a shared vision to help colleagues realise the best in themselves with products that are shipped on time and on budget.
We’re dreaming about the chance to work with a Product Manager that can, over time, evolve from a person who advises on how we can best deliver tantalising interactions that delight users, into someone that is a keystone, underpinning a “design-first” culture within our company. This means you’d be responsible for collaboratively, quantitatively and qualitatively, considering:
- Product direction setting and feature development monitoring
- Revenue targets
- Benchmarking analysis - substitutes and compliments analysis
- Development timelines
- Micro and Macro Market conditions
- Behavioural feedback reporting
- Customer/Client interface
- Product Evangelism
- Network and partner media engagement
- Internal bridges between management and development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven ability to give strategic direction on feature sprints
- Previous experience controlling budgets and revenue target +/- alterations
- Evidence of direct management of UX function outcomes
- Demonstrable expertise of product-market awareness
- A track-record of leading internal Marketing functions
- Experience interrogating product usage information
- Illustrated consideration of content design and delivery at key customer touchpoints
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don't know what is! Pay wise, our primary concern is with getting the best talent to on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we'd be happy to pay with all the bells and whistle benefits as you’d expect.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.