Jobs In Ashanti Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Divine Mission Academy seeks to recruit Teachers for immediate employment. The successful applicant will teach learners in BS 3, or Twi and other non-core courses in upper primary and JHS, or non-core courses in upper primary and JHS.
- The classroom teacher will be responsible for the day to day management of the class, ensuring that learners are learning very well and all other stakeholders are happy with the delivery of service.
- The teacher should be highly self-motivated, willing to go the extra miles to see his/her learners excelling.
- He/she should be capable of solving basic problems around us and capable of initiating creative solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants must hold any of the following qualifications at the time of applying:
- Diploma in education, B.ED Education or its equivalent, any first degree in education.
- computer literacy, ability to effectively management classroom,
- and willingness to work under pressure will be an added advantage in the selection process.
Location: Ejisu, Ashanti Region
How To Apply
Send CV and application letter to
Closing Date: March 25, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.