Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana in Accra welcomes applications from appropriately qualified candidates for the accompanying vacant position as Network Engineers
- Design, implement, monitor and manage the Local and Wide Area Networks of the Service to ensure maximum uptime for users.
- Configure and install various network devices (eg routers, switches firewalls, load balances, etc.)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Electrical Engineering or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Network Engineering Certifications eg. CCIE (Cisco).CCNP (Cisco), JNCIE-ENT (Juniper), Network+ (CompTIA), WCNA (Wireshark) and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Network Engineering or Network Administration experience preferred
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.