Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you'll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
The Global Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2022.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
Interested in the Internship Programmes?
Click on an internship below to read more and apply
How To Apply
Click on an internship above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.