Data/Records Management Jobs In Cape Coast, Central Region : Junior Library Assistant Grade II - Cape Coast Technical UniversityData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Cape Coast, Central Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Cape Coast Technical University is seeking qualified applications for the Library job positions below
Junior Library Assistant Grade II
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, imitative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Junior Library Assistant Grade II shall assist in the:
- Acquisition and ordering of library materials;
- Placing orders for library materials:
- Sorting serials for direction to various parts of the library;
- Cataloguing and classification of library materials;
- Circulation of materials: and
- Provision of assistance to readers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience
Applicant must have obtained five (5) GCE '0' Level credits/School Certificate or five (5) WASSCE/SSCE passes, including English Language or RSA Stage II
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.