Public Sector / Government Jobs In Ghana : National Sports Authority Recruitment 2021 - Over 200+ positionsPublic Sector / Government Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The National Sports Authority, agency under the Ministry of Youth and Sports, has received financial clearance to recruit Two Hundred and Fifty (250) staff to augment and fill various vacancies to oversee the management of new stadia across the country andfill the six new Regional Secretariats with staff to operationalize sports development. The National Sports Authority therefore invites application for the following positions:
- Coaches (all sporting disciplines)
- Sports Development Officers
- Finance Officers/Accountants
- IT Officers
- Public Relation Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Estate Officers
- Facility Managers
- Administrative Officers
- Human Resource Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Technician Engineers
- Technical Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Security Officers
- Safety Officers
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a good First Degree/HND in the area of expertise from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
Age: 22 - 35 years.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academiciprofessional certificates and National Service certificate to:
or the address below before the close of day on 15th January, 2021,
The Director General
National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.