Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support the development and implementation of a stakeholder engagement strategy aligned to the overarching business strategy. Coordinate efforts at b uilding and sustaining relations with all Vodafone’s key stakeholders. This relates to public institutions, civil societies, advocacy groups, government and its agencies, regulatory bodies and traditional authorities. The jobholder will serve as the key contact person between Vodafone Ghana and its various external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy aligned to the overarching business strategy.
- Be the liaison between VFGH and key stakeholders (Regulators, Government and Agencies etc.)
- Provide guidance and direction to internal stakeholders on new regulatory policies and initiatives, partnerships with government and external meetings/ programmes.
- Develop and track a communication path between VFGH and all regulatory bodies such that VFGH complies with all regulatory imperatives and responds to such in a timely manner.
- Develop an issue management log that tracks stakeholder issues and helps manage same in a way that strengthens relationship between the company and its stakeholders.
- Monitor the regulatory environment in order to proactively manage risks and negative impacts related to various regulatory decisions and advise Regulatory lead on these issues.
- Facilitate effective interdepartmental communications on all regulatory related matters.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Pro-active external communications, engagement, and campaigns strategy
- Understand Telecoms products and services, platforms
- Financial and payment services
- International Institutions/ Relations
Professional / Technical Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly organized in approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications e.g. Word and Power Point
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding of the telecom sector and key stakeholder
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.