Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful applicant shall have the responsibility for delivering the mandate of the Nandom Rural Bank Ltd and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient functioning of the bank.
- Formulate policies and procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors and implement same for the running of the bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through coordination of activities of all its departments and agencies.
- Prepare and present required technical papers to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
- Implement decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and the ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of prudential returns to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations, 2006 (LI 1825), and other relevant legislation and directives.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University plus at least 10 years of working experience in the banking industry with five years in a senior management position. OR
- A relevant professional qualification plus at least seven (7) years of post-qualification experience in banking with at least four (4) years in a senior management position.
- Experience in a rural banking environment is highly preferred.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.